|848 N. Rainbow Blvd., Box 2500, Las Vegas, NV 89107,800-710-1539, ext.1 (phone & fax) email@example.com|
|Chemistry I & II
2. Completed the Professional Ethics/ Practices/Informed Consent form Correspondence Course (60 CEU)
3. Completed the Basic Skills Coaching Workshop (45 CEU)
4. Completed an approved Anatomy & Physiology Course (30 CEU)
The Scope of Practice for the CRTS includes:
Note: The CRP Certification Program was implemented on August 1, 2007 (note designation change to CRTS 1/1/2012). Those who have completed a CARE Intensive, the Return Demonstration (Req. 11), and all requirements leading up to the Return Demonstration before August 1, 2007, may download an application form, or request one from CARE. They may complete the form and mail it with a check and certification fee indicated on the application to CARE. Applications are considered on an individual basis. If you are not approved, your fee will be refunded with explanation.
3. Certified CARE Instructors (CCI) in good standing may apply for Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS) certification. Scope of Practice for the BCRS is as follows:
3. All those completing the CRTS and/or BCRS Certification Program may apply for CRTS-A or BCRS-A (Animal Raindrop Training).
4. Each designation is good for one year and recertification is contingent upon accumulating 20 CEUs (continuing education credits). CEUs may accumulate through taking the Aromatherapy Coach Program, Spiritual Healer Coach Program seminars, workshops, and attendance at CARE, Young Living Essential Oils or other aromatherapy conferences. To receive the first Spiritual Healer License or renew your certification, the Aromatherapy Coach Basic Skills Coaching Program or Healer Coach Basic Skills Coaching Program is required.
5. All applicants must complete an approved coaching program which includes professional ethics, code of conduct, informed consent form training and a coaching practicum (Basic Skills Coaching) before becoming a CRTS or BCRS. Applicants may apply to Healer Coach (5 weeks), the Academy4Coaching, or Spiritual Healer Institute
6. To maintain certification, all CRTSs must complete the Aromatherapy Intensive within 3 years of completing the Course.
For information on the Advanced Aromatherapy Program please contact
Chalyce McCloseky - firstname.lastname@example.org (online work and live instruction with exam)
Michelle Truman - email@example.com (online work at your own pace, guide instruction with exam)
Please visit the CARE website to sign up for raindrop technique training or call (800) 758-8629 for more information.